Health and Safety
NAMM is committed to doing everything possible to ensure the health and safety of those in attendance at our events. Please visit our Safe & Sound page for more details.
As of February 28, 2023, the State of California has declared an end to the state of emergency. The California Department of Public Health no longer requires COVID vaccine verification or proof of a negative test to attend an indoor event of more than 1,000 people.
The Anaheim Convention Center will continue to ensure unparalleled service and a world-class experience while taking steps to safeguard public health for event organizers, attendees, partners, and employees.
- Being the first facility to earn GBAC Star Accreditation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acrCdc-7pI0&feature=youtu.be
- ACC utilizes 100% outside air in accordance with ASHRAE and CDC recommendations for publicly occupied spaces.
- The ACC accepts only credit or debit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay at locations that require payment, such as parking and food stand locations to minimize physical contact.
- 153 wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispensers, which include 90 that are touchless, have been installed at entrances, reception areas, elevators, restrooms and other frequently visited areas.
- ACC South building now has 63 points of entry access to reduce crowded areas.
Learn more about the steps the Anaheim Convention Center is taking to keep welcome attendees to their facility.