Roger White’s father opened the Waukesha House of Music in Waukesha, Wisconsin, in 1953. The name was changed to the White House of Music just before Roger joined the company as a salesman in 1967. Roger had the vision to grow and develop the school music business, which he did to great success. As a result of his association with school music Roger became a strong supporter of NASMD as well as several music education based programs. When Roger was ready for semi-retirement in 2001, his son Chris became president of the company.