Give Your Brand a Global Reach in 2019 – Russia Market Update
Get ready to tap into a new market in a country that is known for its rich musical and cultural landscape. NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight+Sound NAMM Russia offer a unique opportunity for exhibitors to connect with Russian and CIS buyers.
The 2017 shows saw a 13% visitor increase from the previous year welcoming more than 18,000 visitors total including lighting designers, sound engineers, integrators, importers and distributors, representatives of event agencies, theaters, concert halls, rental companies, and specialists from radio, recording and TV studios. The exposition presented six different pavilions dedicated to different product groups including Guitar World, Drummers United, DJ & Electo World, Keyboards World, pavilion CHOIREXPO and Yamaha Weekend Hall. The fair will be held in ECC "Sokolniki" from 12–14 of September.
Exhibit Space Applications
Special Events from 2018
- COLISIUM, An International Music Business Convention
- Theatre Forum
- Rental Companies Forum
- NAMM U Educational Seminars for Dealers
- Radio Summit
- Educational Seminars for Technical Specialists.
- Master Classes of Lighting and Media Technologies, Audio and Video Equipment, Taught by Leading Domestic and International Specialists
- Live Music on the Main Outdoor Live Music Stage and Small Acoustic Stage in the Pavilion Classique
- Performances by Popular International and Local Musicians and Bands