14-17 September, 2017 · Sokolniki Exhibition & Convention Center, Moscow
Give Your Brand a Global Reach in 2017 – Russia Market Update
Get ready to tap into a new market in a country that is known for its rich musical and cultural landscape. NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight+Sound NAMM Russia offer a unique opportunity for exhibitors to connect with Russian and CIS retailers, distributors, music educators, specifiers, corporate buyers and more.
There’s never been a better time to commit your brand to exhibiting at NAMM Russia. The short-term outlook for the Russian economy has improved and many experts expect GDP growth this year. This along with a freeze on taxes until 2018 means 36 million active consumers of music and media products have more disposable income to buy your products! Review complete updated report from the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Highlights from the 2016 show:
- Four days of events, demonstrations, meetings professional development opportunities and exhibitions
- Over 16,000 unique visitors—an 11% increase from 2015
- 144 Russian and international manufacturers present
- Nearly 200 events curated by and for industry professionals
- 150 drummers competiting for the title at The Drummers United Festival
Post Show Report
Brochures and Downloads
Special Events in 2017
- COLISIUM, An International Music Business Convention
- Theatre Forum
- Rental Companies Forum
- NAMM U Educational Seminars for Dealers
- Radio Summit
- Educational Seminars for Technical Specialists.
- Master Classes of Lighting and Media Technologies, Audio and Video Equipment, Taught by Leading Domestic and International Specialists
- Live Music on the Main Outdoor Live Music Stage and Small Acoustic Stage in the Pavilion Classique
- Performances by Popular International and Local Musicians and Bands
Exhibit in 2017
More special events are being planned for next year. Join us for NAMM Musikmesse Russia, September 14–17, 2017 and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia, September 14–16, at the Sokolniki Exhibition & Convention Centre.
For exhibit space and sponsorship information, contact Trade Show Sales at email@example.com or (760) 438-8001.
For other questions, contact Betty Heywood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAMM Musikmesse Russia
Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia