We envision a world in which the joy of making music is a precious element of daily living for everyone; a world in which every child has a deep desire to learn music and a recognized right to be taught; and in which every adult is a passionate champion and defender of that right.
Founded in 1901, NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) has a mission to strengthen the music products industry and promote the pleasures and benefits of making music.
- Produce successful tradehows that serve our Members and the industry thus ensuring the growth of NAMM's Circle of Benefits model.
- Recruit and retain Members by making NAMM services an invaluable tool for success
- Convene stakeholders around industry issues to provide tools and strategies to help Members address challenges and pursue opportunities
- Provide relevant and high-value educational programs for NAMM Members
- Promote music education as a right for all children
- Create, fund and market programs, initatives and public relations campaigns designed to encourage people of all ages to make music
- Promote and represent the shared interests of NAMM Members to elected officials and policy makers in the United States
- Expand NAMM's Circle of Benefits model by pursuing new opportunities globally
- Increase global attendance at NAMM trade shows
- Convene a global coalition of stakeholders around industry issues