NAMM offers an individual membership to professionals who contribute to — and demonstrate a commitment to — the music products industry. Professionals involved in music education, professional audio, entertainment technology and live event production are eligible for individual membership, along with professionals working for a NAMM member company.
Individual membership is currently available when qualified applicants register for The NAMM Show. The cost of membership is $150, which includes a registration for the member to attend The NAMM Show.
The benefits for individual members extend well beyond a NAMM Show badge, too. With an active individual membership, you are entitled to a range of year-round benefits, including:
- Hundreds of educational sessions, including year-round education through NAMM U Online
- Access to NAMM Show+ App, the digital extension of the show
- Networking opportunities, including NAMM Young Professionals (YP), Women of NAMM (WoN), mentorship, roundtables, NAMM Standards and more
- Access to the latest products and technologies
- Year-round admission to the NAMM Museum of Making Music
- Email newsletters and association updates on topics that are vital to your business and career
- Playback blog and namm.org content
- Access to job search and postings through the NAMM Career Center
- Use of Resource Center, showcasing 5,000-plus stories of the people that drive our industry
- Contributing to a collective voice for issues and advocacy facing our industry
- Supporting a vision of a more musical world
Become an individual member and get a free badge to The NAMM Show. Follow these simple steps:
- Click "Start Registration"
- Complete the form
- If eligible, opt in to individual membership
- Complete the transaction, and receive your free NAMM Show badge