NAMM advocates for access and equity to music education for all children in the U.S. who attend public schools through our annual Music Education D.C. Fly-In, and through year-round initiatives, partnerships, and programs that seek federal appropriations in the amounts authorized in Titles I, II, and IV, Part A of the Every Student Succeeds Act.
We have partnered with The Arts Education Data Project to share their work that highlights the actual impact of publicly releasing arts education data state-by-state.
- Arts Educational Data State Dashboards. For more information, contact the team at the AEDP here.
- Arkansas https://artseddata.org/arkansas/
- Arizona https://artseddata.org/arizona/
- California https://artseddata.org/california/
- Delaware https://artseddata.org/delaware/
- Iowa https://artseddata.org/iowa/
- Massachusetts https://artseddata.org/massachusetts/
- New Jersey https://artseddata.org/new-jersey/
- New York https://artseddata.org/new-york/
- North Carolina https://artseddata.org/north-carolina/
- Ohio https://artseddata.org/ohio-arts-education-data-project/
- Oklahoma https://artseddata.org/oklahoma/
- Rhode Island https://artseddata.org/rhode-island/
- Tennessee https://artseddata.org/tennessee/
- Wisconsin https://dpi.wi.gov/fine-arts/data/dashboard
- Additional Resources