U.S. Commercial Service
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion unit of the International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade specialists in 107 U.S. cities and in more than 80 countries work with your company to help you get started in exporting or increase your sales to new global markets. Their services include:
- World class market research
The library includes:
- Country Commercial Guides
- Industry Overviews*
- Market Updates*
- Multilateral Development Bank Reports*
- Best Markets*
- Industry/Regional Reports*
- Introductions to Qualified Buyers and Distributors
- Export.gov Trade Leads Database contains pre-screened, time-sensitive leads and Government Tenders gathered through U.S. Commercial Service offices around the world. You can search leads and receive notification when new leads are posted.
- Information and Counseling - access online resources and personalized counseling
- Strategy and Planning - develop and improve your international business strategy
- Market Research and Due Diligence - target the best international markets and evaluate potential overseas business partners
- Advertising and Promotional Events - increase your brand awareness and market exposure in countries around the world
- Market Entry and Expansion - find and establish relationships with potential overseas business partners
- Advocacy and Dispute Resolution - get help competing for foreign government contracts and settling payment disputes
To learn more about how the U.S. Commercial Service can help your company export, contact a U.S. Export Assistance Center near your or call 1-800-USA-TRAD(E).
The U.S. Commercial Service uses www.Export.gov, the U.S. Government’s export portal, as its main online resource for exporting clients. For market research, trade events, trade leads, and information on how to export, please visit www.Export.gov.