SCORE: Counselors to America's Small Business
SCORE grows successful small businesses across America one business at a time
SCORE is a national association dedicated to helping small business owners form and grow their businesses. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia and Washington D.C., SCORE has 364 chapters in the United States as well as in U.S. territories. SCORE is a partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Here are just a few ways SCORE can help you
- SCORE CEO Ken Yancey interviewed on a podcast here
- Receive online mentoring and business advice. ASKSCORE is an online resource that connects you with a personal advisor who can advise you based on specific questions you may have concerning your business. They are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Find a mentor in your local community. Visit your local SCORE office or set up an appointment with a SCORE mentor. Find your chapter now.
- Participate in a workshop. SCORE offers both online and onsite workshops for business owners beginning their businesses to marketing your business and managing the financial aspects of it.
- Connect you with other SCORE volunteers. With a membership of over 12,000 volunteers, we offer a wide range of expertise and we can refer you to someone–from finance to branding and marketing.
Here are some quick references:
Ask SCORE - http://www.score.org/ask_score.html
Find SCORE - http://www.score.org/findscore/
Participate in a workshop - http://www.score.org/online_courses.html
Business Templates to Help Start Your Business - http://www.score.org/template_gallery.html
SCORE events for small business - http://www.score.org