NAMM Show+ Guide for Exhibitors
The NAMM Show+ Exhibitor Center, powered by Swapcard, is the place to create and maintain your company's Brand Page (formerly Directory Listing) and where you can manage your listings, meetings, and leads.
Access is available via desktop or mobile 24/7, and you can review and edit your information and content at any time before, during, and after The NAMM Show.
- How to Access NAMM Show+ Exhibitor Center
For Authorized Contacts:
Step 1: Make sure you have registered for this year's NAMM Show badge with your email address linked to your NAMM account. If you have not yet registered, please register here.
Step 2: Sign in to NAMM Show+ Exhibitor Center using your NAMM Account
Step 3: Accept the Terms and Conditions (Swapcard will ask on the first visit)
Step 4: Add any additional staff members to your brand page, so they can edit content (make sure they have registered for the event!)
Step 5: Start editing your content and creating your brand page
For Exhibitor Team Members:
Step 1: Register for The 2023 NAMM Show via the badge invitation from your company.
Step 2: Make sure an authorized contact adds you to the team on NAMM Show+
Step 3: Go to exhibitor.namm.org and log in with your NAMM account (same as registration).
Step 4: Check that the "share contacts" option is turned on under the Team settings.
- Adding Exhibitor Events to NAMM Show+
Add Events (Note: You must be a team member of a brand page and exhibitor to add events)
To add logo to your events, make sure your brand page is upgraded to Enhanced or Premium.
- Important! Exhibitor Staff Instructions for Sharing Leads with Company
Exhibitor Staff - How to share leads with your team ◄ interactive guide
As an exhibitor team member, you must enable sharing of leads with your company on NAMM Show+. This can be done in less than 3 minutes via the Exhibitor Center.
2. If accessing from the home page, click and expand the menu next to your profile picture.
3. Click on Exhibitor Center
4. Click on The 2023 NAMM Show
5. From the Exhibitor Center home, click on 'Your team'
6. Find your name on the list of Team Members.
7. Click the pencil icon to edit the 'share contacts' setting.
8. Turn 'Share your leads with the team' ON
This will ensure that all leads are captured and saved to the Exhibitor Center. Leads can be earned in different ways depending on the Exhibitor's page level (Basic, Enhanced, Premium) when users interact with team members, products, and meetings and by Lead Retrieval through NAMM Show+ (additional cost).
9. Once you begin collecting leads, you can view them and export them from the ' Leads board'
Leads are added based on user actions and your brand page level. Consider a brand page upgrade if you'd like more lead opportunities and reports.
- Spec Sheets for Brand Pages
- Brand Page Upgrades and NAMM Show+ Sponsorships
You can upgrade your brand page to Enhanced or Premium to access more features and more report (lead) options. See the comparison chart below for details.
Check out our sponsorship options, which are guaranteed to increase your visibility on and off the app. From homepage ads to session sponsors and dynamic push notifications, we have a variety of opportunities available.
- Lead Retrieval on NAMM Show+
A simple solution for capturing, scoring, and exporting leads — all through NAMM Show+
VIEW LEAD RETRIEVAL SLIDE DECK
How to Purchase
Lead Retrieval on NAMM Show+ is now available for sale on namm.org via the links below. Please review the options carefully and message email@example.com if you have any questions.
Access to Lead Retrieval on NAMM Show+ App
Access options are designed for those using their smartphones and downloading the NAMM Show+ app.
1 user - $349 3 users - $475 5 users - $599
Additional device - $400 per device (only order an additional device after purchasing two device rentals)
Rent Device(s) for Scanning with NAMM Show+ App Preloaded
The rental device options are for exhibitors who want a device provided to them for scanning.
1 device - $659 2 devices - $899
Additional user access - $149 per user (only purchase additional user(s) after purchasing one, three, or five users)
Ordering page for Lead Retrieval
- Meetings - How to manage your availability
Setting Meeting Availability for Your Exhibit/Company on NAMM Show+ ◄ interactive guide
All exhibiting companies will use the NAMM Show+ Exhibitor Center to set up meeting availability and manage meeting requests from attendees and fellow exhibitors. Availability for meetings is set at the exhibitor and personal level. Your Company will decide if you'd like to utilize the NS+ Meetings tool. Team Members will need to set your company's availability in the Exhibitor Center.
New for 2023! We've created meeting slots the week before the NAMM Show, which will be virtual-only. This gives attendees and exhibitors the opportunity to network utilizing NAMM Show+ for video calls and chat.
2. Select 'Meetings' on the left side menu
In the NAMM Show+ Exhibitor Center, you can edit your information, add items, add team members, view leads, and manage your meetings.
3. Click 'Availability' to edit your open time slots
4. Manage your availability
Uncheck the time slots when you do not want to receive meeting requests from attendees.
5. You can deselect a full day or individual time slots
6. The availability selected here will reflect your booth/exhibit time slots shown on your brand page.
You can add or remove time slots at any time. Under 'Schedule,' you will be able to approve, reschedule and assign staff for meetings when requests come in.
7. Additionally, meeting time slots are set up for all attendees. Be sure to advise your team to edit their personal meeting availability.
- Need Assistance?
We're here to help.
If you have registration questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For exhibitor fulfillment and platform questions, contact email@example.com.
When I log in, I do not see an option to edit my company's brand page.
- Please make sure you are registered for The 2023 NAMM Show.
- You must be an authorized contact or invited to join your team via NAMM Show+ to access the page.
- You must use the same email and password used to register your badge to access
Why can't I edit everything on my page?
- If you see grayed-out areas, you likely have the basic or enhanced level page and would need to upgrade to add additional features.
What if I don't want to show my products or other items until the show?
- Click the option "private" when editing your products, which will hide them from users until you are ready.
- NAMM Show+ Timeline
November 8, 10 am PT - Access open for Exhibitor Authorized Contacts
January 5, 10 am PT - Mobile App available in App stores iOS App Store Google Play Store
January 12, 10 am PT - Event and Session Schedule goes live on NS+
February 23, 10 am PT - Meetings and Brand Pages go live
March 22, 10am PT - Product, Job & Internship, and Giveaway pages go live
April 4, 10am PT - Exhibitor Chat is available on Brand Pages
May 26 - 11:59 pm PT - Platform Closes
- NAMM Show Promotional Kit