Thank you for exhibiting at the 2024 NAMM Show!
To assist with your preparations for the show, please review the following meeting room information and reference the diagram below with your corresponding meeting room number.
Fire Marshal Requirements
In order to meet all Fire Marshal requirements, please submit your room diagram no later than November 15, 2023.
- Submitted meeting room diagrams must include all aisle widths & structure measurements. NAMM will return the plans to the exhibitor with any Fire Marshal notes, including estimated maximum capacity for the room. Final occupancy will be determined by the Anaheim Fire Marshal onsite.
- All meeting room *Exhibit Structures, in addition to Alcove Entrance Units must maintain an 18" clearance under the entire ceiling. 16' in height in most areas will allow for the required sprinkler clearance. (* includes all structures and truss and lighting)
- All Fire Equipment such as strobes and fire extinguisher cabinets must be shown on the diagram and must be kept clear, visible and unobstructed.
- All check-in desks, display cases or exhibit structures located outside the meeting room must be approved in advance by NAMM and the Anaheim Fire Marshal.
- The Anaheim Fire Marshal will be onsite during move-in to ensure no changes have been made to approved plans.
Please complete the meeting room form no later than November 15, 2023.
Entrance Unit Specifications
All meeting room *Exhibit Structures, in addition to Alcove Entrance Units must maintain an 18" clearance under the entire ceiling. 16' in height in most areas will allow for the required sprinkler clearance. (* includes all structures and truss and lighting).
For more information on entrance unit specifications, please see NAMM's meeting room exhibit structure guidelines.
All meeting room must maintain an 18" clearance under the entire ceiling. 16' in height in most areas will allow for the required sprinkler clearance. (* includes all structures and truss and lighting).
For details on the low ceiling (soffit) areas of your meeting room, please see NAMM's meeting room soffit diagrams. To get exact meeting room measurements and to ensure compliance to the guidelines set forth by NAMM and the Anaheim Fire Marshal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a site visit.
Please review all booth columns and fire equipment located in and around your meeting room. All fire, strobes, fire speakers, signage and fire equipment located at your meeting room entrance or within your meeting room must remain visible and unobstructed at all times.
- Freight Elevator Access: Maximum clearance is 11'6" x 20' x 10'
- Room Double Door: 87" high x 63" wide
- Ceiling Height: 17'6", however MUST allow 18" for fire sprinkler clearance.
- Rigging: NO hanging on Level 2. Only ground supported truss, product and booth materials allowed, up to 16' high
- Walls: Combination of acoustic panels and white painted dry wall. No Materials may be affixed to walls.
- Carpet: Blue-gray linear pattern. All carpet covering must be approved by NAMM and the ACC.
- Damage: Any building damage inside the room or outside related to entrance units, walls or carpet will be billed to the exhibitor.
- Electricity: All electrical service is provided via floor ports. Electrical service will be provided from the nearest port to the booth space. Please provide a detailed booth plan indicating the locations of electrical requirements with your electrical order to Freeman. Place your electrical order by signing into FreemanOnline. Ordering systems will not be open until mid-December.
- Atmospheric Effects: Artificial fog / smoke will adversely affect the ACC fire security system. All atmospheric effects must be water based. You must notify NAMM if you are planning to use fog/smoke machines in your room and receive advanced approval through the Atmospheric Effects Demonstration Request Form.
- Cleaning: This is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Cleaning services can be ordered through Freeman Online or at Service Desk in Arena Breezeway
- Room Keys/Dimmers: All meeting room exhibitors must complete the meeting room form. NAMM is requiring all companies to provide a credit card to obtain room keys, request doors to be re-keyed, and/or dimmers. Credit cards will be charged for all non-returned keys, dimmers, and rekeyed doors. Keys not returned to the show office by 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 30, 2024, will be charged the lost key fee.
- Freight Target Move-in: All exhibitors must adhere to the Freight Target Plan. For all inquiries, please email email@example.com
- Pre-Show/After Hour Events: If you are interested in planning an event before or after show hours in your meeting room, you will need to complete the Pre-Show/After Hours Event Form no later than November 15, 2024. Please read the form carefully to ensure all associated rules are understood. Pre-show/after hour events must be approved by NAMM Trade Show Operations.