Proof of insurance for the show is mandatory.
As a standard requirement for all of our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate. Insurance Coverage is not optional. Having insurance will protect your company, employees, and volunteers, should a claim arise against you for something that occurred at your booth.
NAMM does not provide any type of insurance coverage for the property and/or personnel of exhibiting companies (see booth space contract). Exhibitors must maintain insurance that meets the requirements outlined below. Rainprotection Insurance is an authorized official insurance supplier for National Association of Music Merchants. In addition to being able to provide exhibitors with insurance, they are also collecting and verifying all insurance certificates, regardless of the insurer, are verified for compliance. If you have compliant coverage through your own provider, make sure to email a copy of the Certificate of Insurance to email@example.com by November 15, 2023.
The following are the insurance certificate requirements:
- NAMM, the Anaheim Convention Center, the City of Anaheim, and the Anaheim Union High School District shall be added as additional names insured on the Exhibitor's “Comprehensive General Liability Insurance” policy.
- The Exhibitor shall keep an original insurance certificate onsite at all times, to evidence the insurance coverage required herein. An original signed certificate of insurance will only be accepted if it has met the requirements: If there are any exhibitor insurance questions email Rainprotection at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coverage must be provided for all show days as well as move-in and move-out days, January 19, 2024 - January 30, 2024, inclusive (“Required Period of Coverage”).
- Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Insurance or equivalent insurance with a policy limit of not less than $1,000,000. Occupational Diseases Insurance as required by the laws of all governmental bodies having jurisdiction.
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, including Contractual Liability Insurance with (1) minimum limits of not less than $1,000,000 each occurrence of bodily injury and death, and $1,000,000 each occurrence for property damage, or (2) minimum combined single limit of not less than $2,000,000 each occurrence for bodily injury and death and property damage.
- Automobile Liability Insurance covering all owned, non-owned and hired vehicles used in the set-up and disassembly services with (1) minimum limits of not less than $250,000 each person and $500,000 each accident for bodily injury and $500,000 each accident for property damage, or (2) a minimum combined single limit of not less than $1,000,000 each accident for bodily injury and property damage.
- The Exhibitor’s insurance certificate must also include a statement by the insurance carrier that the carrier shall not cancel the coverage evidenced by the certificate without giving NAMM thirty (30) days prior written notice.
- Excess Liability Umbrella Form policy requirements with minimum limits (1) of not less than $1,000,000 Each Occurrence and (2) $1,000,000 Aggregate.
Rainprotection Insurance Program
If you do not have insurance, or you would rather not use your own insurance, (similar to when you rent a car – so that claims would not be filed against your policy), we have set up a program with Rainprotection Insurance through which, you can purchase compliant insurance instantly online.
Benefits of using this program:
• No Deductible – unlike your corporate policy, Rainprotection’s policy has no deductible. Should there be a claim, you will have no out of pocket costs and your future rates will not go up since you would not need to submit a claim on your policy.
• No Hassles – you will not need to go back and forth with your broker adding additional insureds and making your insurance compliant with show requirements
• Coverage for exhibitors who do not have an existing policy
• Coverage for international exhibitors whose insurance will not cover them in the U.S.A.
• Easy and Inexpensive to purchase instantly online
• Already pre-filled with all the proper show information
• Submitted to show management for you - Once purchased, they automatically receive a copy
Make This Process Simple - Purchase Your Insurance Now and Forget About It. (Select the freight targeted move-in/move-out date that applies to your exhibitor booth.)
Click one of the links below to purchase your General Liability Insurance for the NAMM Show 2024:
Pricing starts at $89 and runs to $113.88 depending on the state your company is domiciled:
Pricing starts at $134 and runs to $166.88 depending on the state your company is domiciled:
NON-USA EXHIBITORS - Address and Phone Number instructions:
When filling in your company information it will ask for a phone number and address. Please use the following address:
800 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802
Phone Number - (800) 528-7975
Rainprotection Insurance also offers affordable short- term Equipment/Merchandise/Display Insurance
All exhibitors are strongly urged to obtain full-coverage temporary insurance for their merchandise and displays while in transit and while at the exposition.
Click Here for the Instant Equipment Insurance Enrollment Form